Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!!




to Meeeeee..... and all the other Moms out there. I woke before anyone else in my house and treated myself to a morning at the J & J Flea Market. I used to be a weekend regular, but it has been a while since I made the trip and of course the market has changed a good bit. The pony ride was not there, maybe that was just today. And acres of trees have been clear cut. The "In the Woods" restaurant is no longer in the woods. I ended up purchasing 5 plants for 5 dollars from the plant man, aka, C.L. Morehead, who happens to own the largest collection of Lamar Dodd paintings. And I took this picture at the bar-b-que. This is so gruesome and funny, I don't know what to think of it.

I spent the rest of my mother's day potting up the plants I'd purchased and feeling very happy.


No comments: